• What should I look for in choosing a painter?
There are several key things to look for when choosing a painting contractor. At the very least, check to see if they are licensed, insured, experienced and capable of completing the work. Look for reputable companies with local references.
• How long has Lee's Painting Co. been in business?
We are a family-owned and operated business since 1985.
• What areas do you serve?
We proudly serve Orange County and parts of Los Angeles County. Most of our work is in Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Irvine, Corona del Mar, and Newport Beach.
• Do you charge for estimates?
All estimates are FREE.
• Are you insured?
You bet we are!
• Are you licensed?
Yes! California State License #560591
• What type of paint do you use?
We use Dunn Edwards Paints.
• How many coats of paint do you use?
2 coats of finish paint
• What hours does your crew work?
We work Monday-Saturday, 8:30am-5pm.
• Can I leave my home while your painting crew works?
Yes. Most of our customers are not home while the work is going on. While you are at work or running errands, our crew will be busy painting. We are licensed and fully insured so there is nothing to worry about.
• Do you offer a warranty?
Yes, all of our work comes with a warranty.
• When I get different bids from several companies, they are never the same - some high, some low. Why is there such a price difference?
The cost of a job is usually determined by the level of thoroughness, attention to detail, and quality desired. As with most other industries, generally you get what you pay for.
• How do I maintain my exterior paint job?
It is a good idea to pressure wash your home once a year to remove the accumulation of surface dirt.